Aviagen continues to enhance portfolio of resources, providing access to latest Parent Stock (PS) and broiler information anytime, anywhere, and in 16 languages!
EDINBURGH, Scotland. – Aviagen® has recently launched flock management apps for Arbor Acres®, Indian River® and Ross® customers across the globe. These handy, sustainable new tools join Aviagen’s wealth of information resources, offering quick and easy access to vital PS and broiler data, along with other useful reference and monitoring tools.
They are available for download here:
The apps are very flexible and user-friendly: Customers can select the region, product and language appropriate to them and then have an array of helpful information in the palm of their hand, anytime and from any place.
Some features of the app include:
- Availability in 16 languages
- Ability to benchmark flocks against PS and broiler Performance Objectives
- Access to newly published PS Performance Objectives, Broiler and just-released 2021 PS Nutrition Specifications, Management Guides and more
- Date finder to match calendar dates with flock age for user-friendly performance tracking
- Easy calculation of European Performance Efficiency Factor (EPEF/PEF)
- Scoring tool to count birds in up to five subgroups (expressed in %)
- Unit converter to switch between metric and U.S. measurements for area, length, volume, energy, plus many others
“With our new global apps we further demonstrate our commitment to strengthen customer support through continuous innovation,” commented Kay Thomson, Marketing Coordinator and App Project Manager.